Planning Your Trip to Tanzania
Planning any vacation is a challenge, planning an African Safari can be an even greater one. Allow us to help plan your African safari, since there are so many options to choose from. We invite you to browse our website to learn about African safaris, then give us a call or email us to help you arrange your African safari of a lifetime.
Ask yourself the following questions before you begin planning your African safari or Africa vacation.
- When would I like to go on an African safari and for how long?
- Would I go on African safari alone or with friends in a group?
- What are my main interests and activities other than the game viewing while I’m on my African safari?
- Do I have time to climb Kilimanjaro or go to the beach as well as do a safari?
- When is a good time to go on African safari?
- What is my budget for my African safari?
- What travel style would I be most comfortable with on my African safari?
- Would I like the services of a private/specialist guide familiar with my specific African safari?
- What do I want out of my African safari experience?
Some Information on Airlines
The best way for you to find the best deals is to search on the internet for flights.
International Gateways from the U.S.
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
These will then connect you to Amsterdam. From Amsterdam you can then fly to one of the East African international airports.
East African International Airports
- Dar Es Salaam
We recommend that you catch a domestic flight if going to Zanzibar (ZNZ) from DAR.
Check the KLM schedules for departure dates.