Planning a Kilimanjaro Charity Climb? We can help.
If you are considering organizing a charity fundraising climb up Mt. Kilimanjaro, Vacation2africa Tours can help. Over the years, vacation2africa has been helping several groups raise funds, including Cancer Research Groups and the Red Cross.
How Do You Get Started?
First, identify the charity you would like to support. Then contact Vacation2africa with details regarding your travel dates and itinerary preferences. We will then take care of all your booking and tour arrangements.
Why Organize a Charity Climb?
- Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro provides a personally rewarding experience of a lifetime for the participants.
- It is a physically challenging and a fun way to contribute to a worthy cause.
- We offer expertly trained guides to make your trek up the mountain safe and successful.
Why Choose Vacation2africa For Your Charity Climb?
- We offer the most competitive rates in the industry, with 6-day treks starting as low as $185 pp/per day.
- We can provide medical equipment such as hyperbaric chamber, emergency oxygen, and pulse oximeter for the duration of your trek.
- We offer treks up 6 different routes to suit your level of fitness and travel preferences.
- We have a team of professionally certified and medically trained mountain guides with over 30 years of combined experience.
- We offer the convenience of the main booking office located in the United States.
- A portion of our proceeds is donated to local Tanzania communities, so you’re helping more than you originally planned!