If you are planning to climb Kilimanjaro for charity Vacation 2 Africa can help! We have helped several groups including Cancer Research and The Red Cross raise funds through Kilimanjaro charity climbs.
Steps to Climb Kilimanjaro for Charity
First, identify the charity you would like to support. Second, organize a group of people that would like to participate in the climb. Third, contact Vacation 2 Africa with details regarding your travel dates and itinerary preferences. We will then take care of all your booking and tour arrangements. Fourth, train for the climb. Trekking Kilimanjaro is no easy feat and will require some physical preparation to ensure an enjoyable and successful climb. Lastly, enjoy your adventure! Climbing Kilimanjaro is a major accomplishment that will go down in the books as one of your most memorable experiences.
Why Plan to Climb Kilimanjaro for Charity?
- Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro provides a personally rewarding experience of a lifetime for the participants.
- It is a physically challenging and a fun way to contribute to a worthy cause.
- We offer expertly trained guides to make your trek up the mountain safe and successful.
Why Choose Vacation 2 Africa for Your Charity Climb?
- Our rates are the most competitive in the industry, with 6-day treks starting as low as $185 pp/per day.
- Medical equipment such as hyperbaric chamber, emergency oxygen, and pulse oximeter are available for the duration of your trek.
- We offer treks on 6 of the major routes to suit your level of fitness and travel preferences.
- Our team of professionally certified and medically trained mountain guides have over 30 years of combined experience.
- We offer the convenience of the main booking office located in the United States.
- A portion of our proceeds is donated to local Tanzania communities, so you’re helping more than you originally planned!